Welcome to my fairy world

banner-lena
please note that all the images and creations on this blog are covered with copyright mark, so don't USE them without my permission or COPY them. Thank you.

per favore, non USARE senza il mio permesso le immagini presenti in questo blog o COPIARE le mie creazioni in quanto protette da copyright. Grazie

(c) Copyright

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

Pagine

martedì 17 gennaio 2012

...From the far ,cold lands (..dalle lontante terre fredde)

Here I'm !! I'm sorry with anyone for having not been very present in these days, I hope some of you felt a bit alone without me ^__^
(eccomi qui!!! mi scuso con tutti per non essere stata molto presente in questi giorni :) spero che abbiate sentito un pochino la mia mancanza ^_^ )

Today I show you an old creation, done this Crhistmas, for a very special person...
(oggi voglio mostrarvi una creazione che ho fatto questo Natale per una carissima persona.)



They are penguin mother with her baby..
(Sono una mamma pinguino con il suo piccolo...)





The person who received this sweet couple was very happy, and I was happier than her :)
(La persona a cui ho regalato questa tenera coppia è rimasta davvero felice, ed io molto più di lei )




I hope you will like them too, and see you very soon for new journeys in the land of the Fairies!!
(spero che piaccia anche a voi, e a prestissimo con nuovi viaggi nella Terra delle Fate!!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento