Welcome to my fairy world

banner-lena
please note that all the images and creations on this blog are covered with copyright mark, so don't USE them without my permission or COPY them. Thank you.

per favore, non USARE senza il mio permesso le immagini presenti in questo blog o COPIARE le mie creazioni in quanto protette da copyright. Grazie

(c) Copyright

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

Pagine

sabato 19 maggio 2018

Army of hairy earrings ^_^ (un esercito di orecchini pelosi)

Here you are! Like I promised I'm writing my blog again. Today I want to show you some earrings I did some time ago. They accurately reproduce the features of the requested animal as you can see in the pictures, so that you can always carry your sweet hairy friend with you!
and now...
Pictures!!

(Eccoci qui! Come vi avevo promesso sto scrivendo di nuovo il mio blog, Oggi voglio mostrarvi una carrellata di orecchini che riproducono fedelmente l'animale richiesto come potete vedere dalle foto, in modo da poter portare il vostro amico peloso sempre con voi!
e adesso....
Foto!!)












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento