Welcome to my fairy world

banner-lena
please note that all the images and creations on this blog are covered with copyright mark, so don't USE them without my permission or COPY them. Thank you.

per favore, non USARE senza il mio permesso le immagini presenti in questo blog o COPIARE le mie creazioni in quanto protette da copyright. Grazie

(c) Copyright

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

Pagine

giovedì 17 maggio 2018

Did you miss me?? (vi sono mancata?)

Hello there!! Did you miss me?? So long time I don't write there...
Unfortunately I had some difficult years, and my little fairy friend left me with no more will of creations.
After a long time I decided to return, also to honour her memory. I know she would be happy if she were here.
I have new friend now, but I will miss her forever, of course.

Ok, I don't want to make you sad, let's go to Neverland to see what will we meet today!
Follow me!!

Oh! right! I almost forgot
I present you my new elf-helper friend! His name is Rèmy, like the main character of Sans Famille, by Hector Malot (just like Rèmy he was an abandoned puppy in search for home).
He is the sweetest, doesn't he??

(Salve amici!! vi sono mancata?? Da quanto tempo non scrivo più..
Sfortunatamente ho avuto un paio di anni difficili, e la mia piccola amica fatina mi ha lasciata senza più voglia di creare. Dopo un bel pò di tempo ho deciso di tornare, anche per onorare la sua memoria. So che sarebbe felice di questa mia scelta, se fosse ancora qui con me.
Ho un nuovo amico adesso, ma lei mi mancherà per tutta la vita, ovviamente.

Ok, non vi voglio rattristare, andiamo a Neverland a vedere chi vi incontreremo oggi! Seguitemi!!

Oh, giusto, quasi dimenticavo
Vi presento il mio nuovo elfo-aiutante! Si chiama Rèmy come il protagonista di Senza Famiglia di Hector Malor, e proprio come lui, era un orfanello abbandonato in cerca di casa.
Non è dolcissimo??)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento